Friday, May 16, 2008

THE KING VS THE KHAN

Aamir has taken yet another pot-shot at fellow actor Shah Rukh Khan in his blog.

It's not just Amitabh Bachchan who's making headlines with his sensational blog entries every other day. Aamir Khan – who started his blog much before Bachchan did – has now got everyone's attention with his latest blog entry.
Log on to www.aamirkhan.com and sample this:
“Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?”
Yes, you read it right! But it’s just that Aamir is not referring to the King Khan but a dog named Shah Rukh. In fact, Shah Rukh, the dog, belongs to the caretakers of his Panchgani home.
“Some of my friends claim that I bought the house just because of the dog. I would have to be a serious fan of Shah Rukh's to want to do that. Your guess,” Aamir wrote.Just when we all thought that the war of the Khans was over and the dust had finally settled, there's a twist in the 'tail'.
Meanwhile, in an interview to a tabloid recently, Shah Rukh shares that he “doesn't have any time to blog” and adds “you end up doing the journalist's job. In my mind, it's very clear I am an actor and not a reporter, so I will do my job, and I will let them do theirs.”
Aamir Khan and Bachchan's blogs may now just change that.

No comments: